INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or application?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address or other contact information
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history)
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument detail
- Internet Protocol address
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or application, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our website or application. We use Camera, Microphone and Storage Permissions in our app to provide video chat, voice call, photo/album sharing.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect this information to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this website.
You hereby represent to us that:
- The Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information.
- You are providing the Information to us and our consequent storage; collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To provide you with information about products and services available on the Website and to send you information, materials, and offers from us;
- If you purchase any product or avail any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
Security of your personal information
As we value your personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection. We have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit to better understand your rights and obligations especially when you are submitting any type of content on those third party website. Please contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Do we use 'cookies'?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care No. - 9574555862